Can not save , save menu says "Max Save Esed"

I was able to start saving my game again as well after the new patch.

The unfortunate part that I'm trying to fix now is if it's possible to update the folder to only contain the actual saves, rather than all of the bloated 1,200+ files.

Now that I'm allowed to save, my save folder is going beyond 1GB, which makes me think they might have increased the limit. But I would like to clean up the save folder itself, which realistically should still be around 20-25MB, rather than 1GB+.

I've saved my game, and then deleted every folder that did not update based on the Date Modified column. The game continued to run fine, load fine, and save fine, after I deleted over 1,200 of those folders. But once I exited the game, and restarted, the game sync'd with the cloud and just downloaded all of them again.

If there was a way to overwrite what is saved on the cloud, I think it would fix the problem since I could just delete the unwanted folders and upload that cleaned up folder to the cloud. Instead, the cloud keeps syncing the bloated folder to my computer.

If you find a solution pleas post it.  I resigned myself to the fact that that folder will be 1gb or whatever with all those saves.  Until they correctly allow us to delete them (in-game I’m guessing which is tedious), it will be what it is.  But at least we can play now? 🤷🏻‍♂️