Building

Hello 

I am overly impressed with the building but some minor suggestions to get it out there. 

I have built in the tree all the way up... I know a few people that have. I also have built a "elevator" of sorts to get up in only 18 seconds when running up takes around 1 minute give or take. Just asking not demanding but please don't get rid or mess with features of both build height and or "elevators" cause it is a super kool dynamic and ingenious way of enjoying the game. I really dont want to lose the progress I have made if it gets patched. Also if you do read this and are not gonna be implementing a build height just a suggestion for the mechanics of building so high would be nice to tweak and look at.

See again I've started building between some cross sections of the tree and I've noticed 2 major things. 1 the tree is not solid at a certain point. I dont know how hard it is to make it solid or if you guys have plans with the tree in the future but it would be nive if it was solid. 2 when dropping planks or anything for that matter at a certain point it falls through your floor and plummets to the bottom. That would be a nice fix as well.

Either way it is an amazing game cannot wait to see what else you have in store for us! I know its probably been hard both with a small crew and the covid virus but you guys have done exceptionally well!!

• Like 1

Hi there, 

I also would like to suggest to have half sized walls widths for more flexible corner building. I would like to make a very small storage hut for example, the same would account for floors and ceiling objects of course. It would also create the option to build more narrow flooring. 

A lot of players enjoy building bridges and higher up elements, what about a few more beautifying bridge objects, curved foundations or light poles,  Or even a hanging bridge you could use spider webbing for.

I was also thinking that the spider webs could be more incorporated into the building aspect. What about a hammock made of spider webbing that the player could take with them, like a backpacker/hiker would in real life? This way you are no longer dependent on crafting a lean to go up while exploring distant map spots. Maybe the player could attach it to grass and branches of different types.

The spider webbing, clover leaves and other materials could also serve as a nice umbrella or sun shade for the porches.

342520_5751_L2.jpg

bastei-bridge-3014467_960_720.jpg

09PLSHA01-Bridg+Hang-Bridge_1---Cop.jpg