Just an idea

How about a set of binoculars say out of sap and either clovers or plant fiber (sap to hold it together)and to get the lens pieces maybe like harvest with a hammer or similiar on the mag lens and get very small pieces that break off allowing you to use in the make shift frame but it doesnt damage the mag lens per say because the chipping done is on such small scale?

• Like 1

I have more then one idea 🙂

Whats with a Slingshot or a Bommerang or a Acorn Shield for the weak Hand or a Golf bag  for arrows or Akimbo weapons (larva blade) or a full Marksmann Amor (pants, shoes, west whatever) or a Crow feather Paraglider or a Soldier Ant Amor or a Thistle Amor 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

On 9/12/2020 at 3:34 PM, Marcel Schwenzfeier said:

Have also an idea.

What about little Vehicles like a sort of boat or something on land ? ^^

Raft would be awesome.  give us a way to carry stems across the flooded area.  I had an idea for a bike we could build,  that would be cool to use for traveling.

On 9/12/2020 at 7:15 AM, PhilKill2 said:

I have more then one idea 🙂

Whats with a Slingshot or a Bommerang or a Acorn Shield for the weak Hand or a Golf bag  for arrows or Akimbo weapons (larva blade) or a full Marksmann Amor (pants, shoes, west whatever) or a Crow feather Paraglider or a Soldier Ant Amor or a Thistle Amor 

i don't see any need for a slingshot or boomerang as we get the tier 1 bow almost at the start.  I'd love to have shields,  start with a clover leaf, then a bug parts shield, then tier 3 could be acorn.

I think you mean a quiver for arrows, that's an idea that's been posted already, so yes to it again.  we have ant armor already, mix of ant parts, acid from the soldiers.  I like the thistle armor idea,  give bugs damage if they hit us.  

On 9/12/2020 at 1:24 AM, Trbletime said:

How about a set of binoculars say out of sap and either clovers or plant fiber (sap to hold it together)and to get the lens pieces maybe like harvest with a hammer or similiar on the mag lens and get very small pieces that break off allowing you to use in the make shift frame but it doesnt damage the mag lens per say because the chipping done is on such small scale?

I really doubt they'd let us break the analyzers.  what if we could buy something already made by the scientists or previous shrunken folks from Burg.l?

Xbox One X

On 9/12/2020 at 12:24 AM, Trbletime said:

That could be cool. Maybe we could find pieces of glass lying around that we could break with a tier three hammer, and maybe also use weevil meat as the "eyes" for the binoculars (like the gas mask and grub googles do 😃.)