Bug? Weed not respawning

I have some walls built near weeds and ever since that those weeds dont respawn anymore, whereas other weeds have gone through 2-3 cycles. What is the hidden mechanic behind weed respawns? Like does it only respawns while it unloads and since I was working at that area it wouldnt respawn? I wouldnt mind it as is, but i just want to know.

9 hours ago, Yuen Ho Wai said:

I have some walls built near weeds and ever since that those weeds dont respawn anymore, whereas other weeds have gone through 2-3 cycles. What is the hidden mechanic behind weed respawns? Like does it only respawns while it unloads and since I was working at that area it wouldnt respawn? I wouldnt mind it as is, but i just want to know.

wonder if it's from the walls being close?  i haven't hand any issues with weed respawns but then my closest item to them is probably 6 or so floor panel widths away.

I wish they'd fix the grass respawn growing through the walls.

Xbox One X

40 minutes ago, Yuen Ho Wai said:

I was suspecting that might be the case, but i want confirmation, cuz i kinda dont want to tear down the building. I was building 2-3 panels from the weed spawn.

If you build too close it will obstruct the spawn of the weeds. Also I would make sure you also chop up the stump of the weed as well just to make sure you completely get rid of it so it has the chance to respawn. It should respawn after about 3 in-game days. 

I have this problem as well ... 
the Husky Weeds between the Oak and the Pond were ~ Harvest Once ~ items .... 
I've cut down the stump .... they've been gone well over a Game Year (I'm on Game Day 651)
 they've been gone so long, that I no longer remember where they were
but there is nothing built close to them ... the closest construction is behind the Armed Raspberry Punch-O on the water side of the juice-box

There are many other Husky Weeds and Dandelions that no longer respawn. 
Including several that used to respawn, and have now stopped.

I suppose that I am slowly de-weeding the yard 🤣
however .... as I am primarily a Builder~Player .... I kinda NEED those weeds.

Thanks ~ Gnith