When viewing a structure that you are missing components for, but you do have the components to make, it would be helpful if there was a (hold) button prompt to craft the missing components instead of having to go into a menu to do so. Please see below screenshot for example. 

https://imgur.com/Z9gUqKj

Edited by daniel.robert.campbell
Edit for tags

Completely agree!!

While the idea of hot-crafting is good, I think it could be WAY better. Hot-crafting should mean that you don't have to go to a different menu to craft it. If I say "craft a thing" and part of the recipe has hot-crafting items in it, then they should just be crafted automatically. Save me steps, like I think you were intending to, Grounded! Please!

On that note, they should extend some of the hot-crafting to other items out there, like bandages and torches.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Sylvia Rose said:

Completely agree!!

While the idea of hot-crafting is good, I think it could be WAY better. Hot-crafting should mean that you don't have to go to a different menu to craft it. If I say "craft a thing" and part of the recipe has hot-crafting items in it, then they should just be crafted automatically. Save me steps, like I think you were intending to, Grounded! Please!

On that note, they should extend some of the hot-crafting to other items out there, like bandages and torches.

totally agree,  great ideas, Obsidian should sign you on ;)

• Like 1

Xbox One X