I`ve noticed that you can stand on a rock, or a high surface and lay waste to bugs who cant climb up and get you.

Spiders cannot climb up a simple rock, or near the hedge at the branches, or other bugs.

Bugs that have the capabilities of climbing should do so, to encourage more tactical gameplay and more intense combat, rather than standing atop of a rock and cheesing enemies.

Also if you have your base at a higher location than the surface, it is very boring because nothing can reach you. Players should protect their own base, and learn from their mistakes, and it is much more fun to defend your base when someone attacks

Suggestion:

- Spiders and other insects (that can climb) should be able to climb up almost any surface (except player buildt walls etc) , ceilling, some at slower pace, to give the player time to react - this will encourage tactical play, and bring more intense fun combat encounters

- Spiders should be able to use their web to get over places, ascend down from the ceilling, shoot it at you more frequently if it cant reach you, so a mix of climbing and shooting web - would make the spiders more fun to fight, and spiders should not be underestimated! 

- Dynamic climb animations for bugs that can climb

Overall, an amazing game, and i pray for content updates for the upcoming several years! This game has a LOT of potential

Keep up the good work!

Edited by ArchThrone666
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ArchThrone666 said:

I`ve noticed that you can stand on a rock, or a high surface and lay waste to bugs who cant climb up and get you.

Spiders cannot climb up a simple rock, or near the hedge at the branches, or other bugs.

Bugs that have the capabilities of climbing should do so, to encourage more tactical gameplay and more intense combat, rather than standing atop of a rock and cheesing enemies.

Also if you have your base at a higher location than the surface, it is very boring because nothing can reach you. Players should protect their own base, and learn from their mistakes, and it is much more fun to defend your base when someone attacks

Suggestion:

- Spiders and other insects (that can climb) should be able to climb up almost any surface, wall, ceilling, some at slower pace, to give the player time to react - this will encourage tactical play, and bring more intense fun combat encounters

- Spiders should be able to use their web to get over places, ascend down from the ceilling, shoot it at you more frequently if it cant reach you, so a mix of climbing and shooting web - would make the spiders more fun to fight, and spiders should not be underestimated! 

Overall, an amazing game, and i pray for content updates for the upcoming several years! This game has a LOT of potential

Keep up the good work!

I'm gonna haft to say no on that if they can climb would dent defeat the purpose of the walls you build for your bace plus that would mean that no and I mean no place is safe from these bugs 

• Like 1

You have Totally valid points.

however, in the game’s current state, spiders are already hard enough to defeat, if spiders and others can climb, we have literally no chance to survive the game.

Unless they add more defensive items like traps, or something you can build/place on logs, branches etc to make it unclimbable, or more powerful range weapon.

if they make them stronger, then we have to be stronger or more items to make us stronger or help us defend, to balance. 

Edited by JayCHTan