Dont know if its possible but it would be nice, really enjoy the game, just omg I cant seem to help but always freeze cuz I'm terrified of insects, the ants and ladybugs not so much. But if I start to look at them for too long I start to get a panicky skin-crawling feeling, but its not as bad as the other hostile bugs, I really enjoyed the base building and the map itself is just gorgeous I just wish I wasnt such a wimp when it comes to fighting these things. I just panic XD hoping to get more of my friends into it cuz I feel I'll be a lot less scared if I have other people there to experience the fear with me lmfao XD hope this game goes far, it has so much potential !!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JokerWillGetYou said:

Dont know if its possible but it would be nice, really enjoy the game, just omg I cant seem to help but always freeze cuz I'm terrified of insects, the ants and ladybugs not so much. But if I start to look at them for too long I start to get a panicky skin-crawling feeling, but its not as bad as the other hostile bugs, I really enjoyed the base building and the map itself is just gorgeous I just wish I wasnt such a wimp when it comes to fighting these things. I just panic XD hoping to get more of my friends into it cuz I feel I'll be a lot less scared if I have other people there to experience the fear with me lmfao XD hope this game goes far, it has so much potential !!!!!

You need to face your fears, fight those nasty bugs that scare you, kill them.  overcome!  :) 

Xbox One X

5 hours ago, JokerWillGetYou said:

I'm scared of the ocean & I play subnautica/sea of Thieves so I get where you're coming from. I wish they would turn the ocean into the sky and make ships into hot air balloon ships

Love SOT as well and I'm not much of a open body of water type of person either, it's not so much the open body of water that freaks me out but.... it's the unknown that's living in it. XD these games are much better with people to help you fight, and I'm not as scared. XD