Sign in to follow this  
ThisNameWasAlreadyTaken

Copperlane Map Overlapping With Every Other Map

Question

Posted (edited)

So it seems the Copperlane map stuff is being put on top of every other map in the city.So all of the magnifying glass prompts, the hidden cache, the names of locations on the map like the Goose and the Fox. All of that is just being put on top of every other map and I've mostly been able to navigate around it, I just have to walk around the areas with the magnifying glass prompts but I literally can't complete a quest because it's blocking my access to an NPC. I haven't been able to find anything about this in all the bug threads I've seen so I was wondering if anyone had a clue how to fix this. It started when I entered Copperlane and so far it has affected every single location I've been to afterwards.

Screenshot from the Goose and the Fox. I need to speak to Weaxel for "Something Secret" and I can't reach him because the entire area is covered by the magnifying prompt for some reason. Other prompts don't take over entire areas so I have to assume this is part of the bug.

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by ThisNameWasAlreadyTaken

1 answer to this question

I'm experiencing exactly the same thing, and it's driving me crazy. I get similar problems in the area map, I regularly see "points of interest" from a different location overload all across the actual map of the location I'm in. I've enjoyed PoE so far, but this is making the game very difficult to play, to the point where I'm close to stopping trying.

The only "solution" I've found is to completely quit the game (back to the desktop) and then relaunch. The initial area will then be ok, but after a short time the problem re-occurs. It's a very time-consuming fix when this needs to be used repeatedly.

In case it's relevant, I'm playing this via the Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 service.