Interaction

Will characters in the game react to your character in different ways depending on if you are on the light or dark side? I always found it kind of stupid when my face was pale blue, I had veins all over my face, I was all in black, and I had a red saber and everyone still called me Master Jedi and thought I was a good guy. Also when I went through the game on the light side, everyone on Korriban thought I was a Sith.

That's a point, yes. I'm pretty sure that if you reach a certain level of good or evil in KOTOR II, some characters will leave your party due to being incompatible with your views.

Still, I know that's not exactly what you're referring to. It'd be good to see more alignment-appropriate dialogue, and to have casual remarks from people like, "What the heck's wrong with your skin?" in the case of DS or, "Wow, are you glowing?" in the case of LS.

yes, at least that's what the developers say, tough I would prefer more optios like "Zaalbar go Kill Mission"

yet I think that's sadistic

who the f*** cares???

it's really fun to do that things

I think that it has been stated that your decisions affect the other people in your party. So they don't just follow you blindly like in Kotor. If they don't like something that your doing then they'll go to the opposite alignment. I agree with the fact that it was stupid when you were all the way on the dark side and people were still calling you master jedi and such. I think that they should implement something so that the environment interacts with you accordingly.

What I REALLY REALLY liked about the first KOTOR is how characters and NCPS realised what you did and SAID something about it. For example when i was talking to NPC on Mannan, he said how things might be getting for the republic as someone had destroyed the sith acedemy. I was like YEAH that was me. I hope the devs will make the worlds your in more responsive for your action. If you do bad stuff people will run away or try to fight you, if you do could stuff people cheers as go past. Its that type of thing that makes a RPG good and what Fable claims to be famous for.

What I REALLY REALLY liked about the first KOTOR is how characters and NCPS realised what you did and SAID something about it. For example when i was talking to NPC on Mannan, he said how things might be getting for the republic as someone had destroyed the sith acedemy. I was like YEAH that was me. I hope the devs will make the worlds your in more responsive for your action. If you do bad stuff people will run away or try to fight you, if you do could stuff people cheers as go past. Its that type of thing that makes a RPG good and what Fable claims to be famous for.

How the hell did that typo happen?!! :(

[quote name='Darion

Quiquag, you're brilliant! Another obvious idea! It's not like the developers haven't thought of that one either. Please stop.

Gah. Stop with the threads, Quiquag. PLEASE. It gets annoying when about 9 out of 10 topics I've just browsed through had your name as creator.

Im not really mad at Malon for not reading the post better...I don't even know her really. Im not really even mad at Jenny Star for trying to get back at me for laughing at his thread about hiding your weapons and typing in all caps. I think rather funny actually, his "attack" on me really really hurts....it makes me sad inside :wacko:

Quiquag, you're brilliant! Another obvious idea! It's not like the developers haven't thought of that one either. Please stop.

do you feel the coldness of the spoon breathing against your ass cheeks yet? im gonna insert it slowly, very slowly