Did the Sith Empire still exist after Exan Kun?

The Sith that Exar Kun led was more of a cult than an empire. After Exar Kun was defeated, the Sith became dormant while the Republic & Jedi were recovering. Of course, 40 years later Revan & Malak starts things up again.

I think the Sith Academy on Korriban was there before Revan & Malak first set foot there in search of the Star Map, and they were introduced to the Sith cult at that point in their quest for the Star Forge. This is why 1/3rd of the armada sent to fight the Mandalorians became the Sith's armada.

• 2 months later...

Using the term Sith Empire means that guys in Bioware didn;t read any official sourcebook. Exar Kun tried to reestablish this empire but he lost. After him there are no real Sith. Sith Empire felt 1000 years before KOTOR.

The fact that today exist neo-nazis doesn't mean that Third Reich still exist.

Lack of knowledge among devs I sense. Maybe we buy them Dark Side Sourcebook so they could enlight themselves?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

That makes sense that there was a small existing part of the Sith empire after Exan Kun. The Sith always manage to stay around in some small way, as seen in the movies and other SW games. I don't think the Sith have ever been completely extinct, there is always a dark side.

The biggest problem is that every time the siths are destroyed, there is always some stupid padawan or jedi to fall to the dark side and some nasty long-dead sith lored to teach him...

That makes sense that there was a small existing part of the Sith empire after Exan Kun. The Sith always manage to stay around in some small way, as seen in the movies and other SW games. I don't think the Sith have ever been completely extinct, there is always a dark side.

The biggest problem is that every time the siths are destroyed, there is always some stupid padawan or jedi to fall to the dark side and some nasty long-dead sith lored to teach him...

Who wants them destroyed? Not me certainly, I think DS is best, but even if you are LS the sith are the main enemy in the game, so if they were destroyed....no game ;)

I think even after their defeat the Sith did maintain a population on Korriban, and probably still have a strong position in the Onderon system, possibly the Empress Teta system, and probably still on Ziost. The Sith would also still have allies scattered throughout the galaxy. As I mentioned in a different topic I think the Sith are much like the Scythians and their descendants. They do not posses many population centers, but even with their smaller numbers they are effective warriors both quick and very deadly. The Sith, probably like the many steppe nomads, were defeated in battle but managed to disperse throughout the galaxy and into their tradiatonal strong holds. I would have to think that when Revan took the mantle of Dark Lord he was able to pull the scattered Sith together and capitalize on the forces that exsisted in the several key population centers.

unless u read the fanfic on one of if not the stupidest star wars site full of the most bull**** (i mean www.supershadow.com) if u read his sequel trilogy fanfic then u can see that luke destroyes the dark side by obliterating a star system. i think this is the stupidest idea ever. u cant destroy the dark side its a part of the force and the force is forever

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

unless u read the fanfic on one of if not the stupidest star wars site full of the most bull**** (i mean www.supershadow.com)  if u read his sequel trilogy fanfic then u can see that luke destroyes the dark side by obliterating a star system.  i think this is the stupidest idea ever.  u cant destroy the dark side its a part of the force and the force is forever

How can you obliterate the dark side with a dark act! supershadow = supersaddo!

There will always be darkness, tis the ying and the yang, one cannot exist without the other :ph34r:

Which, in a way, is basically what i hav said. The dark side can never be totally destroyed.

The battle between light and dark basically represents the eternal battle between good and evil. This battle can never be totally won by either side, because evil can never be toally destroyed, as it is in all of us.

Sirius is right, one dark act cannot eradicate the dark, it simply adds to the dark.

U r right starwars kid, this supershadow site (thank god i hav never visited it) is nowt but garbage.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

unless u read the fanfic on one of if not the stupidest star wars site full of the most bull**** (i mean www.supershadow.com)  if u read his sequel trilogy fanfic then u can see that luke destroyes the dark side by obliterating a star system.  i think this is the stupidest idea ever.  u cant destroy the dark side its a part of the force and the force is forever

How can you obliterate the dark side with a dark act! supershadow = supersaddo!

There will always be darkness, tis the ying and the yang, one cannot exist without the other :ph34r:

exactly. his reasoning is that the darkside has become so strong in that area that if luke destroys it then the darkside is gone. and according to his sequel movie plots which this is in the mandalorians are still alive and are threatening the new republic by work with the dark jedi. arent the mandalorians extinct? werent jango and his clones the last ones?

edit: he also claims to be playing a jedi in episode 3 can anyone confirm this cuz if so im suing lucas

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

u mean like his claim to be a close personal fan of GL ha i totally believe that

:lol: :D :lol: exactly, I mean to enjoy a good fantasy is all well and good, but to live in one <_< not so cool :lol:

lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: