Lightsabers Improvements

First i would like to see diffeerent looking lighsabers. The handle should look darker or anyway the light beam should look different. Some should loke like old metal long swords or maybe a light saber spear.

Also i would like new colors like a black lightsaber and cool crystals

And also i think it would be more fun if u could change characters hair and eye color, height, weight...

Also characters should be able to grow more than lvl 20

and planets should be bigger........

I don't say it is the main charactheristic it's just that they should make aLOT of a larger game at KOTOR II so u could grow higher.

And also I think KOTOR was to easy as u say, the hardest part is MAlak and I haven't died

I would say that Bendak provides a harder challenge at the time than Malak. I toasted Malak on the first try without breaking a sweat.

And a few friendly words of advice.

Read the stickies, and don't post the same thing over and over again. Following these tips will prevent future flames. Furthermore, you might find answers to your questions right away.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

I agree with a larger character portrait selection, and different lightsaber hilts...Im not sure what you mean by "the beam should look different"....but thats ok.

It means that the beam shouldn't look as the normal "tube of light" of nearly all lightsabers, it should be more customizable. So u should be able to change the beam from a oldy medieval sword to a lightsaber "spear" or even an lightsaber "ax". It should give the ex-jeedies orr dark jedies more variability in their weapon's looks...

I heard it may be up to level 30...maybe more. I'd like to see better more custome Jedi Robes and most of all capes with hoods baby! Also, be able to have different looks for your Jedi like A Padawan Braid if you desire.

:ph34r:

yeah, at least dark side robes should have hoods and your main character should have more customizable options as games like "The Sims" were you nearly control every detail about your character.

Who wouldn't want to change a jedi's hair color to what he wants????

You want the actual light from the saber to be ax shaped??? I don't think thats possible...not that lightsabers are possible but...how would you force the energy into anything but a strait line? Energy can not be shaped or modified since it is constant.