This is one of those things I'm shocked I've never seen anybody mention before. The final upgrade on RotW gives Brilliant to all allies within a radius for a few seconds (4s base, affected by intellect) when you Empower an ability. This can be extended with SoT. Just like that, almost your whole team (not the character wearing the robes) can have Brilliant indefinitely once you keep casting SoT occasionally. 

You may say: "but Jayd, I rarely use Empower because of its per-rest nature." But Chanters get Sasha's Singing Scimitar, which allows you to empower an invocation per encounter (and RotW give you a special buff when you empower an invocation). This means that you can give your whole party (excluding the Chanter) Brilliant in every single fight, for as long as you want once you have a Priest. 

This is WILDLY powerful, obviously. Especially in a caster-heavy party. Just posting this because it hadn't even occurred to me until recently and I use Chanters a lot.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Decadency said:

Yeah... But it's pretty late game when you get the robe 😕

I wouldn't have it another way tbh. This is the definition of endgame loot and if you target it you can still have it for most endgame content. It's not like you need it to make a build work - it's just a huge power spike.

1 hour ago, Kaylon said:

It's nice, but any cipher can do the same. The best part is when you bind the robes to a troubadour and then regenerate phrases every 1.5s with Brisk Recitation activated.

I wouldn't call casting Ancestor's Memory 4 times (280 focus and must be near half a minute of casting time and recovery total) doing "the same" as getting the result for free at the beginning of a fight. Most fights would be over before a cipher could even accomplish this.

29 minutes ago, Jayd said:

I wouldn't call casting Ancestor's Memory 4 times (280 focus and must be near half a minute of casting time and recovery total) doing "the same" as getting the result for free at the beginning of a fight. Most fights would be over before a cipher could even accomplish this.

Well, it's for the long fights that matters the most. Anyway, the cipher can cast Ancestor's Memory twice in the first 10s which is plenty for the easy fights.