Who should I give this to? I've got Serafen and I'm going to have him use Morningstars for the Fort debuffs. My PC is a Ranger/Paladin (Arcane Archer/Kind Wayfarer).

Kinda struggling to decide who to give it to if not Serafen. Maybe Rekke depending on how I spec him? I haven't picked him up yet. I don't have Konstanen setup as a Barb in this one. He's a single class Chanter.

Yes. It works with Returning, Relentless and Avenging Storm as Well as Greater Maelstrom (and others). If you also put on Deltro's Cage you'll get +5 PL for all those spells. Which is +25% base damage (and more PEN and duration and ACC). 

• Thanks 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

7 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

Yes. It works with Returning, Relentless and Avenging Storm as Well as Greater Maelstrom (and others). If you also put on Deltro's Cage you'll get +5 PL for all those spells. Which is +25% base damage (and more PEN and duration and ACC). 

Thanks, sounds like I should give it to Tekehu then. Sadly I can't get Deltro's Cage as I'm playing a Benevolent character and didn't want to kill the Valeras but should still be useful to have that +3 PL.

36 minutes ago, masterty66 said:

Thanks, sounds like I should give it to Tekehu then. Sadly I can't get Deltro's Cage as I'm playing a Benevolent character and didn't want to kill the Valeras but should still be useful to have that +3 PL.

Depending on how much you're willing to metagame your role play you can play so that you attempt to resolve the conflict only for negotiations to tragically break down. You get everyone's loot and you can say your character tried their best 😉

13 minutes ago, Jayd said:

Depending on how much you're willing to metagame your role play you can play so that you attempt to resolve the conflict only for negotiations to tragically break down. You get everyone's loot and you can say your character tried their best 😉

That's true. Unfortunately I already solved that quest peacefully so that solution is out :p. I can't rationalize going in and murdering her now.

It's OK. Not having that +2 PL won't kill me.

13 hours ago, masterty66 said:

You can also pickpocket it ... needs 6 or 7 Sleight of Hand.

13 hours ago, Boeroer said:

Can you explain this? Why does Deltro's Cage give +2 PL? The description only says that you do more damage for a limited time if you get hit by electric damage.

edit:

oh ... I forgot that the helm and armor have the same name ... so never mind

Edited by Tommy1984

Deltro's Cage is the armor, Deltro's Cage Helm is the... helm. :)

Would have been nicer if the helm had it's own name, like Deltro's Stockpot or so. ;) Unfortunately the Druid has no ability which can be used to inflict shock damage to themselves except Greater Maelstrom - at least I think so. I mean besides scrolls or Rakhan Field Boots + Essence Interrupter.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods