O... kay. so I am just starting to cruise around now, after doing Tekehata, but my crew's wages are being subtracted, but they don't seem to be eating food or drink? Is... there supposed to be occasions when the pay happens more frequently than the food/water...?

Edit, and, of course immediately after making this post, it then took the rations and such...

Does it only take food when you're actually at sea (as opposed to docked and wandering an island?

(Come to that, I don't remember it taking any wages while I was docked at the city, either.)

Anyone care to shed some light on this for me?

Edited by Aotrs Commander

Wages are paid daily. If at the moment of pay (in the morning) you are currently at land crew will find food for themselves and will not consume food. If you are at sea crew will consume food.

It might be possible that if you are in Neketaka, you even don't pay wages (though I am not sure - if that's the case, then I never noticed that), but as it is the major city, the crew might be on shore leave there. 

Right, well, that at least clears that up, ta.

(Completely unrelated, but frack I love that mindblades are back again, like they were really early on in 1.0! Ascended Mindblade spam is just the best thing! Is it the optimum way to cipher? Probably not, but dear frag my main character had done nearly three times the damage of Aloth (and must be close to the damage of Aloth, Eder and Xoti combined) and double the number of kills. I just love that it boomerangs between stuff - I can't remember if it did that in the first one, but it's so much ridiculous fun!)