Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BUG 4.1.2] Soul Annihilation doesn't trigger Cleaving Stance

bug Cleaving Stance Soul Annihilaton 4.1.2 Fighter Soulblade

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 15246 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hi QA folks! 

I thought I read a bug report about this - but I couldn't find it anymore. Sorry.

This is an old bug but it seems it never got fixed.

So: If you play a Soulblade/Fighter and kill an enemy with Soul Annihilation you will not get an additional attack from Cleaving Stance. Imagine that: not a single one. That's somewhat disappointing. ;)

It seems that Soul Annihilation isn't considered a melee attack when it comes to Cleaving Stance - which it totally is. But I can't say for sure.

Anyway: doesn't work. No savegame needed (I guess) since you can reproduce this easily with any Soulblade/Fighter.

Bye!

• MaxQuest likes this

AeonsLegend

AeonsLegend

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 740 posts

It is a melee attack, because the raw damage is added to the rest of the attack. Although the game may have scripted it to count as a spell. Which it also is.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, Cleaving Stance, Soul Annihilaton, 4.1.2, Fighter, Soulblade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users