Oter2k

Devil of Caroc Breastplate - Not available / any way to add it?

Question

I'm not able to purchase Devil of Caroc Breastplate. I.e. it's not available from the vendor. I was sure I spared mr. Harmke, but I'm unable to find anything related to this choice in my gamecomplete.savegame file. I may have killed him, it may have bugged out on me, idk.

Is there any way to add it to the merchant? Either via game config files (e.g. setting `killedHarmke=False`), or via console commands (without disable achievements)?

Linux

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 answers to this question

Any way that doesn't require Windows? :D Isn't there a Deadfire equivalent to IE Mod for PoE1? Or is Unity Console it?

Edited by Oter2k

Linux

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Any way that doesn't require Windows? :D Isn't there a Deadfire equivalent to IE Mod for PoE1? Or is Unity Console it?

I think Unity Console is it. There is no IEMod for Deadfire.

Hey Oter2k,

If you send me your save file I can see if I can try to get that item in for you.  If needed, you can find instructions on where the saves are located here.  Just send that along with a link to this thread as a reference and I'll see what I can do :)

Thanks!

• Like 2

Superb! :D I've sent you a PM with a link to download my latest save game :) Fingers crossed! :D

Linux

¯\_(ツ)_/¯