Hi, I'm just looking for some suggestions on fun, powerful builds to try. My previous Watchers have been a Paladin, Assassin/Ghostheart, Soulblade/Bleak Walker, Goldpact/Troubador, and Helwalker. I haven't played much with Fighters, Druids, Priests, or Barbarians so I may prefer a build that shows off what those classes can do. 

Thanks in advance!

Try Ancient, Shifter/Barb, or Lifegiver/Priest of Wael.

With a Nature Godlike Ancient + Spine of Thicket Green + Inspiration you can get like +5 PL to Beasts/Plants spells like Venombloom, which dish off some serious damage, plus some cool summon abilities.

Edited by Verde
  • Like 1

Regarding Shifter, since it's been suggested: the most frustrating thing about for me is that your shifts cannot be restored by any means (not by Brilliant, etc.) so it can become dead in the water if you do a martial multiclass (I played Beastmaster) and rely on your forms entirely for power. Arcane dampener also forces you out of your form so your time is even more limited against wizards. You will also have a pretty limited action loop since you're relying only on one half of a multiclass for active abilities. You may be fine with this (the class wasn't weak), but it annoyed me.

If I were to pick Shifter again I would probably go single class or multiclass with another caster and play it as a spellcaster who also has unusually significant and reliable melee abilities. I think that would remain more relevant over long fights and have a more varied gameplay loop.

Druids are great if you decide to try one in some form.

• Like 1