My feedback (after finishing 1/4 of the game)

Hi,

The turn based mode is really fun and I like it a lot. I'll just post the negatives here:

- when fighting lord Admiral Imp in Neketaka and the drunken sailors near the inn all the city guards joined the fight on their side. That never happened in the normal mode;

- spellcasters are much stronger than melee characters. Swashbuckler Eder needs about 5 turns to kill one weak target, but Aloth's ray of fire can 1-2 shot his targets.

- right clicking the grimoires in shops shows empty spell slots. Sometimes it shows they have 1 spell. 

- the spacebar's pause function is irrelevant. It could be used for end turn as default

- First I thought fast characters could be better to have 2 moves per turn but I played on PoTD upscaled and reached lvl 12 and all the fights felt very good balanced and challenging. I wouldn't want the hardest difficulty to be easier than that. This still has to be tested with the forgotten sanctum fights.

Over all this mode was a very nice surprise.

Great job!

• Like 3

Hey vlplbl!

Thank you for all that feedback from your playthrough of Turn-Based Mode!  Fortunately we have most of those reported and are trying to get as many of them patched up that we can.  If you discover anything else or have any other feedback that is not related to the above, please make a new post so we can keep it separate and see it easier.  If any new information is related to the issues mentioned above, please continue to post about those in this thread.

Thanks again for all the assistance and I'm glad you're liking Turn-Based Mode :)