new graphics glitch

nwreed

Question

post-212921-0-25802100-1548370418_thumb.pngHi,

hearing about turn-based mode made me start the game up again. But I'm getting a weird graphics bug where my char's are all semi-translucent and glowy and once in game changing outfits causes all sorts of weird graphic glitches. Anyone else seen this issue? I've tried the fixes listed in the nvidia troubleshooting sticky, updated drivers, tried turning all graphics off, Tried different combinations of settings and it's still pretty much unplayable =(

screenshot attached (sometimes it's much worse than this but never better) 

Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by nwreed

2 answers to this question

Hello nwreed,

I'm sorry you are experiencing this strange graphical bug.  I'd love to have the team take a look into this for you.  Would you be able to reproduce the issue and then send us the output_log.txt file, DxDiag, and a save file where this is occurring?  If needed, you can find instructions on how to obtain these files here.  If you could email those files to me at support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread, that would be a huge help.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Thank you for the reply. I'll happily send those along to you tonight. It's easily reproducible on my end as it happens every time, but I know that doesnt always translate so I'll send you all the information requested and hopefully it will reproduce on your end. Side note, this issue is happening on two of my three gaming boxes, happens on both a desktop and a laptop, but is not happening on a second desktop, all three are varying nvidia cards.

• Like 1