[4.1.0] My character changes height/skin color/brightness when switching armor

Oasx

Question

I just started a new game on turn based mode, when you come back to life you are wearing clothes but can pick up some armor and weapons before heading up to the fight.

I switched to armor and then back to clothes and that caused my character to change her look, the hair became white, the skin color became either white or just very bright and my character got taller. I tried it a few times and it seemed to happen every 3rd or 4th time I switched to clothes.

I was unable to make the bug happen again after the boat fight or after reloading the game.

post-52049-0-50907000-1548361686_thumb.jpg

post-52049-0-31995000-1548361687_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oasx
  • Like 1

3 answers to this question

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, as minor as it is it's kinda annoying,  my characters keep on talking, saying things like "I can't do that" when they're just standing around on turn-based mode.

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, as minor as it is it's kinda annoying,  my characters keep on talking, saying things like "I can't do that" when they're just standing around on turn-based mode.

That would be annoying to deal with, would you happen to have a savegame you could send us so we can look at what could be causing that issue? If you're having issues with uploading your save or finding where to do it, you can use support.obsidian.net to help aid in this endeavor!

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

I just started a new game on turn based mode, when you come back to life you are wearing clothes but can pick up some armor and weapons before heading up to the fight.

I switched to armor and then back to clothes and that caused my character to change her look, the hair became white, the skin color became either white or just very bright and my character got taller. I tried it a few times and it seemed to happen every 3rd or 4th time I switched to clothes.

I was unable to make the bug happen again after the boat fight or after reloading the game.

I forgot to report this. I happened to me before the patch. And it also makes Orlan increase in size. I'll post some pictures on the Weekend.

sign.jpg