Ending Bug

WoahZere

Question

Upon confronting Eothas, I tried to choose the option, "I want you to go further than breaking the Wheel. I want you to destroy it all." After I chose that, Eothas responded with something like, "That's only Rymrgand's influence," and then I only had the option to "End Dialogue." And then nothing happened. There was no way to continue; I couldn't exit the area or click on Eothas to re-initiate dialogue. I looked it up, and destroying Eora is supposed to be an actual ending, but instead I had to reload and choose a different ending.  A few people experienced this back in September 2018, but I wasn't able to find the issue on this forum (I maybe missed it), so I've posted here just in case. Here's a link to the Steam forum bug report: https://steamcommunity.com/app/560130/discussions/0/3317353727666777802/

2 answers to this question

Hello WoahZere,

I'm sorry you are not getting the proper end game experience.  Would you be able to provide us with a save file from before confronting Eothas so we can have some folks investigate this issue?  If needed, you can find instructions on where the saves are located here.  If you could send the save to me at support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference, that would be amazing.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.