Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ending Bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WoahZere

WoahZere

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Upon confronting Eothas, I tried to choose the option, "I want you to go further than breaking the Wheel. I want you to destroy it all." After I chose that, Eothas responded with something like, "That's only Rymrgand's influence," and then I only had the option to "End Dialogue." And then nothing happened. There was no way to continue; I couldn't exit the area or click on Eothas to re-initiate dialogue. I looked it up, and destroying Eora is supposed to be an actual ending, but instead I had to reload and choose a different ending.  A few people experienced this back in September 2018, but I wasn't able to find the issue on this forum (I maybe missed it), so I've posted here just in case. Here's a link to the Steam forum bug report: https://steamcommuni...53727666777802/

SChin

SChin

Product Services Manager

• Developers
  • 901 posts

Hello WoahZere,

I'm sorry you are not getting the proper end game experience.  Would you be able to provide us with a save file from before confronting Eothas so we can have some folks investigate this issue?  If needed, you can find instructions on where the saves are located here.  If you could send the save to me at support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference, that would be amazing.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

WoahZere

WoahZere

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Thank you so much for the quick response! I've sent the email.

• SChin likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users