Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dex Scaling/Diminishing Returns

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dirkdigglr

dirkdigglr

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 21 posts

Has anyone done the math on how dex/action speed/recovery time bonuses stack with each other? I am wondering if dex works similar to might in that the more bonuses you have the less value you get from each point. I am looking at Warlock for example which has a significant amount of action speed bonuses(frenzy, fleet feet, bloodlust, bloodthirst, frenzy ward). The you also have items like helm of the falcon/devil of caroc breastplate/miscreant leathers/etc. to stack even more bonuses. Would there still be good return in maxing dex with all these attack speed/recovery bonuses? Or do the points return less value after stacking all these bonuses?

Edited by dirkdigglr, 12 January 2019 - 10:08 AM.

Elric Galad

Elric Galad

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1567 posts
Please check the [mechanics] Attack Speed thread on this very section of the forum.

In short, yes it has diminushing return but as action speed tend to be more rare than damage ones (especially with weapons), it tends to be less critical than for might.

dirkdigglr

dirkdigglr

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 21 posts
Ahh sorry I should have checked that before posting. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users