Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

No ability tooltips in bestiary

bestiary tooltip abilities

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Azzinoth224

Azzinoth224

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 26 posts

Would it be possible to display tooltips for the abilities of enemies in the bestiary? Currently its only showing the abilities name, which is useless most of the time.

For example, the boar has two abilities, "Wounded Boar" and "Gore". How am I supposed to know what these abilities do?

You made the effort to write a lore text for every single enemy in the game, yet the bestiary doesn't provide any information thats actually useful in the game.  Being able to read what the enemies abilities actually do would be the only reason for me to ever open the bestiary.

• Aranduin, Wormerine and Frak like this

Wormerine

Wormerine

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3070 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Yes, please. A much desired addition all the way back from beta days. 

OEI_Wolf

OEI_Wolf

QA Tester

• Developers
  • 95 posts

Hi, Azzinoth224. I've sent this to our Design team to see if there's a solution for this. Thank you for your feedback.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bestiary, tooltip, abilities

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users