[4.0.1.0044] Ajamuut's Stalking Cloak Doesn't Stun From Invisibility

guildwriter

Question

Not sure if this is a bug or not.  Ajamuut's correctly adds Bushwhacking damage when attacking from stealth as well as the stun.  If you use Smoke Veil and attack through, Bushwhacking damage is added but there is no stun.  Technically speaking Smoke Veil is invisibility and stealth is its own thing which is why I'm unsure if it's intended for Bushwhacking to take effect at all with invisibility active.

I will say though that if it's not intended for Ajamuut's to work with Smoke Veil and other similar effects then the cloak loses a lot of it's luster.

7 answers to this question

I have this same problem when trying to proc the assassin passive with wizard spells from stealth. It works only if it's the first hit entering combat from stealth, once in combat I can't trigger it with shadowing beyond. Auto attacks work for me though, with all forms of stealth, just not spells.

Hey everyone!

Thank you for reporting this and for looking so much into it!  I put a report together with all the information you provided and assigned it to the Systems Design team for an investigation.  If you happen to discover any more about this, please continue to post it here as I have linked this thread to the bug report as a reference for the team during their investigation.

Thanks again and sorry for any inconvenience this ability may be causing your character builds.