Question about xp (replaying the game)

Haven't played the game with the expansions so I started a new playthrough. Playing of potd with solo and woedica challenges. Went into the cave, disarmed the traps around Beodul with 1 mechanics and spoke to him. Got to level 3 almost immediately. Is this normal? I might as well have started on lvl 3. Does anyone have a rough idea of how much should I decrease xp if I want to complete everything in the game, expansions included, and get to the cap only near the end of it? 

Also what is going on with summons? I have to disable my pc's AI but summons get disabled AI as well Oo?

Edited by Bleak

Bestiary? I barely killed any monsters and those pigs didn't give much xp. I modified trap xp to be 1/5 and lowered the other values as well, but it would be nice if someone suggested how much I should reduce them so that I keep leveling through most of the game and not reach the cap too soon.

Edited by Bleak

Starting values are 1.35 for quest multiplier, 1.25 for combat, 1 for exploration and 1 for traps I think. Got them to 0.7, 0.65, 0.7 and 0.2. Almost half for the first two but since I am playing solo it's more like -1/3 of the original xp a party would get. Hope these values would do. Decided to get 2house2fly's mod too on top of that.

Edited by Bleak