Family Pride aftermath (unsure if bug or not)

railgun430

Question

I completed A Bigger Fish involving the annoying pirates with the Valeras and then spoke to them again and said that Ezzali would see them for a peaceful meeting. I went and saw Ezzali and I told her about the plot in which her vault was going to get robbed so there I completed A Sinking Feeling. I did not agree to plan a trap for the Valeras. I spoke to her again and said she should meet with the Valeras for peace.

So after resolving Family Pride quest peacefully, I went and saw Ezzali and she gave me her mace. I went and saw Atello and he said that Belda was going to rob the Bardatto vault. I thought that dialogue was part of the Family Pride quest? I have all 3 quests completed. As soon as I walk up to Ezzali, she gets pissed about me going to help out Belda and attacks me on sight so I have to end up killing her family now too.

Is this even a bug or is this intended? It really doesn't seem like it should be intended.

1 answer to this question

Hey Railgun,

I know if the quests are progressed far enough that peace eventually gets locked out as the families start to make moves against each other.  I can check with the team when we return from holiday break to be sure, but that seems to be the intent as far as I recall.

The bug I see from reading this, seems to be the fact that Ezzali agrees to peace after hearing about the robbery being planned on her vault.

If you find anything else about this, please continue to post it here as I will be using this thread as a reference for the team when we discuss this.

Thank you Railgun!