Weeken programmer 4???

Either way some1 had to start one of these threads. I did it as a joke last week but lowiej seems to be truly distraught. post-1139-1093728328.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Where did he say that?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

So in that case we can expect the game soon then. Monday maybe! post-1139-1093733158.gif

I wonder if akari will reply if we pm him?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Sorry. I'm still working weekends. :blink: Been in all day, but I've been really busy with what I've been working on today and haven't been able to take a break from it so far.

It's important stuff though. Trying to make the party member scripting:

Easier to change

More useful

Hopefully it pays off. ;)

Maybe I'll have time tomorrow, but I suspect not. This is a particularly busy weekend for me.

-Akari

Sorry. I'm still working weekends. ;) Been in all day, but I've been really busy with what I've been working on today and haven't been able to take a break from it so far.

It's important stuff though. Trying to make the party member scripting:

Easier to change

More useful

Hopefully it pays off. :lol:

Maybe I'll have time tomorrow, but I suspect not. This is a particularly busy weekend for me.

-Akari

Oh well :blink: , you must do what you must do

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I believe he was more interested in if Akari wasn't working, and thus if Obsidian was done with their part. Akari was perfectly happy to oblige with a post, and it's his choice to come here and look at the message - they don't have his AIM, and they have no way to do anything invasive or annoying. Case in point: move along.

I'm sure Akari doesn't feel all that pressured by this 15 post thread.

I believe he was more interested in if Akari wasn't working, and thus if Obsidian was done with their part.  Akari was perfectly happy to oblige with a post, and it's his choice to come here and look at the message - they don't have his AIM, and they have no way to do anything invasive or annoying.  Case in point:  move along.

I'm sure Akari doesn't feel all that pressured by this 15 post thread.

16!

Now he's feeling the pressure :ph34r:

But yeah, if he's got time, he'll do one. If not, then oh well. Let the man (or woman?) do his/her work.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)