Companion dialogue prompt, no new dialogue

vendigroth

Question

Hi,

Maia has a speech bubble on her portrait ("Maia wants to talk to you!") but no new dialogue once the conversation is started. I tried reloading, traveling to a different map and restarting the game, nothing worked.

Here's my savegame file (with the speech bubble), I've uploaded it to Dropbox since it's too big to attach. Output log and dxdiag are attached below.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer!

DxDiag.txt

output_log.txt

3 answers to this question

Hello Vendigroth,

I'm sorry you are having trouble getting Maia's conversations to trigger.  Another user has reported this issue to us as well and we have found that this seems to be happening to a few of the companions.  The issue is still currently being investigated so that we can get a fix in for a future patch.  Keep an eye on the patch notes to see when that fix goes live.

If you happen to discover anything else about this conversation issue, please let me know so I can relay any new information to the team for their investigation.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Thank you for the reply.

I'm sorry you are having trouble getting Maia's conversations to trigger.

So to be clear - this isn't a matter of the speech bubble erroneously being there when there's no new dialogue; there *is* new dialogue that I should be getting, but I'm not?