Are any of the developers that worked on Fallout: New Vegas working on The Outer Worlds?

Curious. I just read that Josh Sawyer is abstaining from this game's development, and Chris Avellone is no longer employed by Obsidian. So I'm wondering who has survived the last decade and is still at Obsidian today?

Scott Everts is working on the game. He was world builder on FNV

Shon Stewart is an animator on this, did the same on FNV

Justin Bell and Andrew Dearing both worked as Sound Designers on FNV. Justin is the Audio director now and Andrew did a short gig a Obsidian for this project.

Anthony Rogers is doing the cinematic stuff for the game. He was a tester on FNV.

Could be more :)

• Like 2

Hate the living, love the dead.

Curious. I just read that Josh Sawyer is abstaining from this game's development..

Isn't he an Exec Producer on it?

(Which isn't a direct development position as opposed to project management, and is highly variable in terms of responsibility too, but would be involvement in some capacity)

Curious. I just read that Josh Sawyer is abstaining from this game's development..

Isn't he an Exec Producer on it?

(Which isn't a direct development position as opposed to project management, and is highly variable in terms of responsibility too, but would be involvement in some capacity)

He is apparently 'providing feedback' but nothing more. From Sawyer's Tumblr.

Some more names:

Brian Menze - Worked on FNV as a Concept Artist. He did most/all of the Vault Boy pictures for example.

Daniel Alpert - Was a character artist on FNV. Bit unsure about his role on this game though, but since he didn't work on Deadfire the odds are high that he is working on this game.

Dini McMurry - World Builder on FNV. Senior Level Designer on this.

Matthew Singh - Was a Producer on FNV, Senior Producer on this

Edited by Flouride

Hate the living, love the dead.