Sign in to follow this  
Archaven

Poe3 need a bigger frame for portrait

the one from pathfinder kingmaker is nice

it would be nice if character scren can look like this:

MPRhJ3P.jpg

• Like 1

I do love to have a big full body portrait show up in the Character info screen, like in Icewind Dale.

• Like 1

The downside is the portraits will take even longer to draw, and we'll get even less official ones as a result (and PoE/PoE 2 are already pretty starved.) Then we'll turn to a professional artist for a custom portrait of our character which will cost us a lot more because it's full body instead of just the face.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke

The downside is the portraits will take even longer to draw, and we'll get even less official ones as a result (and PoE/PoE 2 are already pretty starved.) Then we'll turn to a professional artist for a custom portrait of our character which will cost us a lot more because it's full body instead of just the face.

There are so many beautiful portraits that you can find on the net

None of which in the style already found in the game, which destroys my immersion. Big no-no for me. I commissioned a portrait for Deadfire and was very clear in my wish for it to match the style of the originals.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke

For PF:K I like the bigger size, I decided that every time I play I'll have the portrait of a character on a throne. :)

Here is another one:

7ef266e8d1c378ffb5d39cd77e7c08a2.jpg

• Like 1

sign.jpg