Poe3 need a bigger frame for portrait

The downside is the portraits will take even longer to draw, and we'll get even less official ones as a result (and PoE/PoE 2 are already pretty starved.) Then we'll turn to a professional artist for a custom portrait of our character which will cost us a lot more because it's full body instead of just the face.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

The downside is the portraits will take even longer to draw, and we'll get even less official ones as a result (and PoE/PoE 2 are already pretty starved.) Then we'll turn to a professional artist for a custom portrait of our character which will cost us a lot more because it's full body instead of just the face.

There are so many beautiful portraits that you can find on the net

None of which in the style already found in the game, which destroys my immersion. Big no-no for me. I commissioned a portrait for Deadfire and was very clear in my wish for it to match the style of the originals.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus