Ship boarding combat

Garza

Question

Hi team,

I believe there has been a negative change to the ship boarding combat phase. While the camera pans over the two ships the enemies are starting combat and I am unable to assign commands to my team. By the time the camera stops panning and control has been returned the enemy npcs are already attacking my side of the ship. This usually include debilitating aoe spells while my guys are sitting in a group.

11 answers to this question

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry this is still happening in the game.  The report for this hasn't been closed, so as far as I can tell it is still being looked at for a potential fix.  Anything that definitely won't get fixed gets closed in the system, so it's still looking like it may make it in a future patch, but we shall see.

Sorry for the inconvenience this bug has been causing.

• Like 1

It's a bit absurd that this frankly gamebreaking bug still exists. It's been months now. There's been a full version update since it got reported and it wasn't fixed. Ship combat becomes borderline impossible with this bug, and all we know is that the report hasn't been closed? Having no control for the first five seconds of the already absurdly stacked ship combat (15+ enemies) makes it a total cluster**** as AI will cause your party to essentially suicide by charging into insane, unrecoverable positions. This is a major bug and it just sits there in a report.