[3.1 Bug] FPS drops when quickload after each battle

monoiris

Question

I tested some builds in The King's Coffin(Dunnage),and found that each time I killed all the npcs in the tavern,

then quickload,the fps seems to drop a bit.(original fps is 60)

Repeatly after fighting and loading about half an hour,the fps dropped to 20-30 when move around.

2 answers to this question

Hello Monoiris,

I'm sorry you are getting a drop in frame rate during your playthrough.  Would it be possible for you to reproduce the issue and then send me a copy of your output_log.txt file along with the latest save?  If needed, you can find instructions on how to obtain these here.  You can either attach the files here or send them to me at support@obsidian.net along with your forum user name and a link to this thread as a reference.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Hello Monoiris,

I'm sorry you are getting a drop in frame rate during your playthrough.  Would it be possible for you to reproduce the issue and then send me a copy of your output_log.txt file along with the latest save?  If needed, you can find instructions on how to obtain these here.  You can either attach the files here or send them to me at support@obsidian.net along with your forum user name and a link to this thread as a reference.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

I've sent the output_log and savedata to the email.

Steps to Reproduce the fps drop Issue:

When you start a fight and kill all the enemies,the fps drops a little.And then,quickload,but the fps does not return to normal.
You may not notice the fps drops at first,but after a long period of repeatly fight and quickload(half an hour or more),you'll see the significant fps drops(especially when you move around).
I reproduce the issue in The King's Coffin(Dunnage).Other places also have the problem.It seems to have nothing to do with the locations.
  • Like 1