Interesting, i started playing PoE II for the first time after the new patch was released and therefore couldn't identifiy if there is a difference in this regard. But i was surprised of a specific encounter in the old city (southeast of the map), where i always pulled the group of blights together with all the spectres, shades and skeletons. It wasn't only an unbelievable difficult fight but also a nightmare from the performance perspective.

Edited by frogmoth
  • Like 1

is the increase enemy pulling thing intentional?

it makes some of the fights early game really tough like the looters.

to clarify -- the looters can be separated, and if you didn't manually separate them before, you fought them all at once. This was true pre-3.1, and can confirm with my very new run that they can still be separated into separate encounters.

is the increase enemy pulling thing intentional?

it makes some of the fights early game really tough like the looters.

to clarify -- the looters can be separated, and if you didn't manually separate them before, you fought them all at once. This was true pre-3.1, and can confirm with my very new run that they can still be separated into separate encounters.

I coudn't split-pull them so I just rush with Eder to the bottom right corner of the map while sneaking rest of te party to confront Ilari. Eder's armor is nice diversion.

giphy.gif