Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bug

Best Answer Jenceslav , 20 October 2018 - 04:43 AM

Scenarios (e.g. Attack on Sandpoint) should not be dependent on any other scenarios, but adventure rewards (a set of scenarios, e.g. Burnt Offerings) can be received if and only if the character successfully finished each scenario in it (i.e. Attack on Sandpoint to Thistletop Delve). That is the reason for the Completion tab in the Character management window...

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

eota

eota

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Hi. I created an account just couse I like Pathfinder Adventures and I want to report multiple reward bugs. 

In some scenarios I can't get the skill etc rewards. Well that's all, thanks

Amentep

Amentep

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5201 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Which scenarios?

When you check the scenario completion of the characters who didn't receive their reward, have they completed every prior scenario?

Jenceslav

Jenceslav

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 218 posts
✓  Best Answer

Scenarios (e.g. Attack on Sandpoint) should not be dependent on any other scenarios, but adventure rewards (a set of scenarios, e.g. Burnt Offerings) can be received if and only if the character successfully finished each scenario in it (i.e. Attack on Sandpoint to Thistletop Delve). That is the reason for the Completion tab in the Character management window...

• eota likes this

eota

eota

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Wow! Thank guys but Theurgist answer was what I been looking for! This motivate me to play again. Now I'm considering to buy the DLCs 

Thanks again Theurgist!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users