[Bug] Eder has perma slog zone

TheWeaver

Question

At some point while on Hasongo my party passed through a slog zone and now Eder has the effect permanently.  Unfortunately I didn't notice for a while (until the battle at the lighthouse) so I have a number of save games where Eder is borked.  I've tried resting, reloading, restarting and nothing fixes it.

3 answers to this question

Guest Psychovampiric Shield

You may try to kick and re-invite him to the party. Just idea.

Anyway, this is more generic issue; debuffs sometimes stick. I recall Eder contracting perma flanked once (I noticed right away and replayed the battle).

Hello Weaver!

Someone sent me this issue via support@obsidian.net at which point I loaded the save and saw the issue.  I ran the party through the water(slog zone) again to reapply it and then walked out where it then removed from everyone.  I sent the updated save back to that user which may have been you.  If it wasn't you, you can try this but if it doesn't work, feel free to send me your save and I will get it working properly for you.

in regards to effects being stuck on characters, we have a fix that has been verified and is now awaiting the next patch release to be implemented into the Beta Patch branch and afterwards the Default branch of Deadfire.

Thank you for reporting this and sorry for the inconvenience it has caused.