Didn't Receive Legendary Rewards for Completing Adventures 5 and 6

Mechanixm

Question

Mechanixm #2897

1AA562EFACB13ECA

I completed both Adventures 5 and 6 on Legendary Difficulty but I didn't receive either of the reward cards:

Blessing of Thassilonian Virtues

Liberated Blue Dragon

Help?

Additionally, is there a way to recover scenario reward cards (the gold ones) that have been lost or banished?

-Mech

3 answers to this question

Those goes to your wault and you can find them in the future games from location cards if you Are really lucky or if you play a lot.

For some reason those legendary rewards does not go to the stash like everything else, so you most likely did get those. You just have to adventure to find them from the card pool!

Also. Heck out from achievemts tab that you have marks to each legendary scenario.

I'm at a loss for words.  I simply can't imagine a scenario where what you are suggesting would sound like a good idea to someone making a game.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, it is very non-intuitive for people who start playing this game with Unclaimed tab. Primarily, the cards from chests and Legendary rewards should be considered as unlocking the cards for possible future encounter (and I think it is the more important part than having 8th Smith in your Unclaimed tab). The Unclaimed tab and a ready-to-use copy of the new card was added mainly for the new players who did not understand this counter-intuitive aspect. The change in general was good (and you can clear your unclaimed tab and Stash to achieve almost-pure-tabletop experience), but they obviously forgot to change also the Legendary rewards and made some more bugs - like encountering Goblin Legendary reward card in normal Runelords campaign...

As for the 'yellow' cards - the only way to obtain them again is to start a new party with new characters (apart from Chellan, which can be obtained in one party several times, if there is one new character). If you then add some 'old' character, you will unlock the scenarios giving the lost reward (Loot). This reflects the fact that in tabletop game, you will not receive rewards twice - only once. So new character is the only way to receive that reward.

Edited by Jenceslav