Very, very low fps still after the hotfix.

raficzeqq

Question

Im getting a bit angry about this game. I have 30 fps on 8700K, 16 GB ram and GTX 1060 6 GB. I did already one post before hotfix about same issue still no any usefull answer. Maybe u can explain me how is it even possible to run the Witcher 3 on this machine on ultra with stable 50 fps and this game works so bad. Idk what to do game worked really fine before the release of DLC. I wont change my settings and play on low. Maybe time to try to get my money back? When i buy something and the product is not working properly i always change it or ask for refund. I attach DxDiag and this output file again.

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

1 answer to this question

Hello Raficzeqq,

I apologize that you have been affected by a low frame rate issue and will make sure your specific instance is looked into.  I added the files you linked to a separate bug report and linked that report to the original report we have for this issue pertaining to the Seeker, Slayer, Survivor DLC.  In regards to the folks who have been having frame rate issues longer than the DLC release, the Programming team has been working on fixing this issue between Unity and high end Nvidia graphics cards as their number one priority.  Your case is a bit more specific in that it only started since the DLC release.  I checked the log you provided and noticed a LOT of spam happening and flagged that for the programmers to look into.  I sincerely do apologize as I wish everyone to have the best possible experience when playing Deadfire, and hope to have a fix out as soon as possible to help make that happen.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience with this issue.