This patch will go live on Steam, GoG, and Origin at 10:00 am PDT! Build will go live on the Apple Store pending Apple approval.
Patch notes for v3.0.1.0026
- GoG users will no longer be missing DLC information when they shouldn't and vice versa.
- Saves now work as expected when attempting to create a save file.
- Izzia's conversation will no longer trap the user in a dialog window.
- Music no longer overlaps during day and night cycles.
- Fixed an issue where only 5 of the 10 Galawain Challenge buffs were being used for each playthrough.
- Flames of Devotion no longer gets stuck in an infinite animation loop.
- Text is now bolded in not-Latin languages
- All ships can now be used when starting "Seeker, Slayer, Survivor."
- Fur of Frost passive no longer gets reapplied when removed with a Fire ability.