Gilded Enmity leaving character invisible

lowdegger

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello Lowdegger,

I'm sorry the fix is taking so long. Programming recently submitted a fix, but it was still found to be broken by QA and is currently being fixed again by the Programming team.  We are hoping to have this fix out as soon as possible.  If you happen to discover anything about this that you think might be helpful, please let me know and I will add it to the bug report.

Thank you and sorry for the lengthy inconvenience.

Hello Lowdegger,

I'm sorry the fix is taking so long. Programming recently submitted a fix, but it was still found to be broken by QA and is currently being fixed again by the Programming team.  We are hoping to have this fix out as soon as possible.  If you happen to discover anything about this that you think might be helpful, please let me know and I will add it to the bug report.

Thank you and sorry for the lengthy inconvenience.

I'm glad it's on the to-do list somewhere but the game has been out for so long now, I don't understand why Obsidian seem to be focusing on pumping out additional content instead of fixing what they've released broken already, especially since the new content seems to be creating even more issues. Doesn't make any sense to me, but then I've pre-ordered all the DLC so I guess I'm just a mug.

Hello again Lowdegger,

Unfortunately QA fix failed another fix that the Programming team put in, so this is still in the works at the moment.  I'm not sure which patch this will get into as of yet, but when it is fixed, it should end up in the patch notes upon integration into the Default branch.

Sorry about this Lowdegger.

Still not fixed.

Last time I pay for a game made by a team of more than three people. Apparently the more people you have around, the less gets done. This game has bugs which have been in it since beta which still have not been fixed and yet they're adding new bugs with new paid DLC.

Given that

a) you're still fixing/not fixing bugs which have always been in the game

and

b) you've now released all the content players will have to actually pay for

and

c) you've sold the company to Microsoft

and

d) you're working on a new first person shooter

it seems reasonable to assume that any serious bugs in the game now will remain in it unless modders do something about it. Maybe make a game you can actually make instead of a game you can't quite make but almost?