Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
On kill effects
Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:35 PM
Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:16 PM
Oathbreaker's End and Engoliero do Espirs also have on-kill effects. Essence Interruptor, Grave Calling and Hel Beckoning.
Boots of the Assassin.
Edited by Boeroer, 13 September 2018 - 08:17 PM.
Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:55 PM
Indeed. Plus Eager Blade is an interesting case, as it triggers extra aoe attacks when hitting Near Dead enemies with it (rather then on kill).
Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:06 AM
I've looked into these a bit when I was experimenting with soul annihilation. Most of them have conditions, but here's what I got aside from the ones mentioned already:
- Resounding Call (tenacious buff on destructible kill)
- Watcher's blade (shade summon on kith kill)
- Cipher's Echoing Horror (frighten nearby target on kill)
- Rogue's Eliminating Blow (frighten nearby targets on kill)
- Sungrazer (fire aoe on critical kill)
- Last Word (resolve buff)
- Blightheart (chanter phrase)
- Saint Omaku's Mercy (religion scaled heal)
- The Twin Eels (religion scaled aoe)
- Xoti's Sickle (stacking dmg for sickles, religion scaled)
- The Red Hand (stacking dmg buff)
- Skullcrusher (max health increase)
- Wizard's Ninagauth's Killing Bolt (shade on kill)
- Chanter's ...Each Kill Fed His Fury (buff extension)
- Magran's Favor (Living Pyre buff stack)
- Karaboru (2.1, crit dmg buff stack)
- Priest's Triumph of Crusaders (heal on kill)
There may be a few other stacking buffs from weapon kills I missed and a lot of pets too that I can't remember other than Abraham lol.
Edited by Metaturtle, 14 September 2018 - 01:25 AM.
- dunehunter likes this
Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:17 PM
Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:04 AM
I didn't test it - but I suspect Skullcrusher's +10 max health on kill also works with your own summons? Like Beckoner Skellies? By the way +10 max health not only raises the max health but also your actual health by 10.
Yeah it works on summons and you don't lose it on weapon switch. I don't think there's a cap on it either so it's a pretty neat trick for attrition fights. In the same vein, pet health on kill effects also proc on killing summons.
Edited by Metaturtle, 15 September 2018 - 04:59 AM.
Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:53 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users