I wanna see pure Mage Slayers doing this *KABOOM* spamming everyone is talking about... :dancing:

But you are really going with a Chanter @mant2si? Give Druids some love!  ;)

P.S. I am starting to like this "discussion"! :devil:

> I wanna see pure Mage Slayers doing this *KABOOM* spamming everyone is talking about...

I also thinking about mobs which will block spell-casting and beneficial effects on crits, this will make party game-play more interesting, maybe then I will play with 2 people in party. But if Obs. will add such kind of mobs, paladin will be class #1 for solo or party setup for comfortable game-play, because all other class survival depend on active abilities (for example fighter unbending)

> But you are really going with a Chanter @mant2si? Give Druids some love! 

I still miss single-target DoT spells from Druid's abilities if you will add such to your mod, I will give them a chance

> P.S. I am starting to like this "discussion"! 

I don't like discussion with arguments based only on single screenshot and two approvals, at the end we will see one more Arcane Knight / Wizard build but with maxed Arcana

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)