[BUG] [Spoilers] No Queen, no Hazanui, no companion

sdonnelly

Question

Hello,

I explored a little before going to Neketaka. I ended up completing the 'He Waits in Fire' quest (a bridge was destroyed behind me, so I didn't have much choice but to continue). I was then transported back to the Palace. This was my first experience of Neketaka, so I didn't want to risk progressing the critical path any further without having the chance to explore and do some of the other content.

The problems I have are as follows:

• The Queen is now nowhere to be found (including on the Palace roof, night or day). I only get the Prince in the throne room.

• For the Huana I have completed Trade Secrets and The Last Sanctuary, but now 'have no leads'. Possibly related to the above.

• For the RDC, I'm told that the Hazanui is at the Palace meeting the Queen. But possibly because she is missing, he is too. So I can't make any progress with 'A Matter of Import'.

• I can't find the NPC Maia. I think she is in the Brass Citadel behind the doors to the 'throne room', but that is guarded and I can't enter it without turning everyone hostile.

Thanks very much in advance for your help.

1 answer to this question

Hello Donnelly,

I'm sorry about the progression troubles you've run into.  Would you please provide me a copy of your save file where this is occurring.  An added bonus would be if you also have the save from before visiting the Palace.  I want to have the QA and Area Design teams investigate this issue for you so they can get a fix and get you back on your adventure.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.