Ashen Maw Carried Over Choices

Telperien

Question

I've recently completed the quest line in Ashen Maw and encountered a bug during the scripted interaction after the meeting with Eothas. During the conversation with the other part of 'my soul', I've only the choice to mention that I've returned the souls back to the wheel in PoE 1 when I've actually returned the souls to the Children of Dyrwood as requested by Hylea.

I've sent my save files a few days back to the support e-mail provided but I've not heard back from the team and was wondering if I should post in the forum first before the e-mail.

Hope to hear from the team soon!

1 answer to this question

Hello Talperien,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to your email!  It was an extended weekend here so it took me a bit longer to get through the backlog of emails and forum posts.  Email or Forums are both fine to report to, but I will generally go to the emails first.  In case you haven't gotten the email or haven't seen it, I was wondering if you would be able to provide a copy of your gamecomplete.savegame file from Pillars I as well as a save from Deadfire before having that conversation with your soul.  We can still investigate the issue regardless, but these would greatly expedite the process.

You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to the email thread we have at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Thanks again, and sorry for the inconvenience.