Game exit to the Start Screen trying to load a world map

Helleg

Question

Left to the Ukaizo from Neketaka for the quest. At the middle of the trip got a conversation with gods. After the smalltalk went to the ship deck. And trying to contunue the trip to Ukaizo everytime I was back to the start screen with message about 'error loading the map'.
I was try to check the game installation by Steam tool and made also a full reinstall of the game. The error is still repeats.

2 answers to this question

Hello Helleg,

I'm sorry you are running into a transition error.  Would you be able to send us a copy of your save and output_log.txt file.  I want to have the team look into this for you so we can get you back on your adventure.  You can find instructions where to obtain these files here.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.  Once we have that, the QA and Programming teams will investigate the issue so they can get a fix in.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.