dunehunter

[2.1] New Enchantment UI bug

Question

7 answers to this question

Thank you for posting. Is this happening for you with a specific item? If I can get an example case for this issue that would be very helpful! Thanks!

Thank you for posting. Is this happening for you with a specific item? If I can get an example case for this issue that would be very helpful! Thanks!

I have a save with sun and moon upgraded fully with fire path, and then I upgrade my game to beta, I found I can still upgrade the ice patch.

Can confirm it worked on every item i tryed. You can enchant from the "other" ability of the branch and not get the first one removed

Happened for me with the DoC Breastplate - Devil's Due and Self-Mending. Not with the new 2H axe though. 

Thank you everyone, the added information is very helpful. I'll make sure we get some eyes on this right away.

• Like 1

Hey all! I see that youre all experiencing this issue on beta and we are unable to reproduce it in house with the items mentioned above. Would any of you please provide a save that contains the issue you are seeing? It would help us investigate the matter in more depth.

Thanks!

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...