How many "Captain/leader checks" are Resolve based?

Resolve isn't as strong as it was in the first game since a lot of it has been delegated to bluff, intimidate, and diplomacy. I'm not on my rig right now, but there's an online spreadsheet with a compiled list of reactions/options for builds. Might has the highest followed by perception and int.

From experience, most of the resolve checks I've seen are going against cipher and God mind invasions. The other resolve checks I've seen are for determined flavor responses but not anything as impacting as some of the choices from diplomacy, intimidate, or bluff.

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-

Resolve isn't as strong as it was in the first game since a lot of it has been delegated to bluff, intimidate, and diplomacy. I'm not on my rig right now, but there's an online spreadsheet with a compiled list of reactions/options for builds. Might has the highest followed by perception and int.

From experience, most of the resolve checks I've seen are going against cipher and God mind invasions. The other resolve checks I've seen are for determined flavor responses but not anything as impacting as some of the choices from diplomacy, intimidate, or bluff.

Alright, thank you! I won't worry about it too much for my character, then. To be honest, the Cipher/God mind invasions actually kind of add to the experience. I think you wind up HAVING to let Ondra play around in your brain to advance some of the Tekehu stuff. 

• Like 1

Alright, thank you! I won't worry about it too much for my character, then. To be honest, the Cipher/God mind invasions actually kind of add to the experience. I think you wind up HAVING to let Ondra play around in your brain to advance some of the Tekehu stuff.

That's how I felt about it too. I'm glad it's an option for stubborn characters with high resolve, but I usually liked the insight that you could get from letting it happen.