If they just raised the level cap most people would stop complaining, even without adding additional power levels and abilities. A level cap of 30 would probably cover the game, all 3 DLCs, and the megabosses when they turn up. Or whichever class has the fewest abilities to choose from, make the level cap the amount of levels it would take for that class to be able to get everything

I like your optimism, but I don’t share it. They would get roasted if they extended the level cap without adding new abilities, etc.
  • Like 3

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I actually wouldn't mind if they added more levels and simply let us choose more of the lower level abilities. But without gaining much more hp, accuracy, etc. Otherwise the characters would become too powerful.

Maybe they could let multiclass characters reach 8th (or 8th and 9th) and add a 10th level only for single class, which would include more empower points, +x power levels and so on.

Anyway, I'm certainly not the best person to talk about balance, so who knows how this would work...

sign.jpg

I hope it isn't quite "the same kind of feel" as Fort Deadlight, which is to say I hope all the various ways to complete the quest actually work

I agree. The funniest and easiest way is just to go the bomb route. No pt in the approaches once you know how easy it is.