it is there and you force level up your party at the start of the game easily to 13 or even 14 without fighting by having the watcher do all the talk quests in nekataka. Then you can do some bounties / hosango/ poka kohara or whatever else with a party. before turning in those main quests though and the bounties when they are completed you leave your party on the ship vola you get to level 17+ even faster. 

it is there and you force level up your party at the start of the game easily to 13 or even 14 without fighting by having the watcher do all the talk quests in nekataka. Then you can do some bounties / hosango/ poka kohara or whatever else with a party. before turning in those main quests though and the bounties when they are completed you leave your party on the ship vola you get to level 17+ even faster. 

That is the intent I had in mind for group triple crown walk-through (I don't want to sneak through Engwithian Dig-site with a group due to the dumb pathing decisions AI makes).

Does anyone know actual numbers though? I heard its base 5 man xp +10% for each missing group member (up to 140% solo, taking 5 man xp as 100%) and crew on the ship gets 75% of experience active group gets, resulting in a bit over full xp (140%*75%=105%)

Edited by Malkoy