The Archmage's Vault bug

renedave

Question

i'm already at the "Locate Arkemyr's vault" step. prior to the latest patch, i was able to go inside the manor either via the bathhouse basement or the upper floor of the Dark Cupboard but decided to skip the quest for later.

now that i've decided to take on the quest, clicking on the interactive parts of each location that should trigger the CYOA-like scene does nothing so i can't finish the quest. before 2.0 it was working.

and no, i don't like to steal the key from Fassina :c

2 answers to this question

Hello Renedave,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to trigger this quest as you should normally.  Would you do us a favor and send us a save file where this is occurring.  It would help the team out tremendously and make the process of fixing the bug quicker.  If you no longer have a save in this state, no worries, as the team will take the time to get there.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience of this bug.

hi SChin,

thanks for getting back to me on this concern.

saw your save file request so i just tested if i could access the interactive cutscene again on one of my saves and for some strange reason, the issue got fixed! 

i entered through the Boiler Room and got in the Manor again finally

after i reported the issue here, what i did was do one of my other pending quests (kill Beina) then logged off

not sure if all it needed was a device reboot but thanks a bunch for looking into it, hopefully it won't occur again for me or anyone else c:

cheers~