[OPINION] Rangers have the most interesting and balanced martial skills

Yeah well - but how long? ;)

At least entire 2.0 and even if they fix ability AOE transferring, Ranger will still produce 6 AOE projectiles for single attack

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

I didn't double-check.

It does not. :)

But it seems that Sharpshooter's + Barbaric Blow's or Accurate Wounding Shot's ACC, combined with high accuracy of the ranger, leads to a lot of crits even without Berserker's Frenzy.

But  Frostseeker is just a joke when compare it with your Watershaper's Focus  + Twin Shot combo 

There was no twin shot, it was a multiclass. Also frostseeker + Twin Shot is very far from a joke.

I didn't double-check.

But it seems that Sharpshooter's + Barbaric Blow's or Accurate Wounding Shot's ACC, combined with high accuracy of the ranger, leads to a lot of crits even without Berserker's Frenzy.

But  Frostseeker is just a joke when compare it with your Watershaper's Focus  + Twin Shot combo 

There was no twin shot, it was a multiclass. Also frostseeker + Twin Shot is very far from a joke.

I suggest to play as pure ranger, that why I written about Twin Shot :D Frostseeker + Twin Shot give us 120 DM from projectiles and ~ 150 AOE

Did you test Watershaper's Focus combo :D It increase DM for each enemy in AOE which can produce over 400 AOE

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

I didn't double-check.

I suggest to play as pure ranger, that why I written about Twin Shot :D Frostseeker + Twin Shot give us 120 DM from projectiles and ~ 150 AOE

Did you test Watershaper's Focus combo :D It increase DM for each enemy in AOE which can produce over 400 AOE

I have played Pure ranger and here is the build 

On the rothghasts no storm scroll were used, hardly a joke considering the much quicker atk speed compared to rod with modal. 

• Like 1